The asset value of Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) in Australia is reportedly close to $500 billion and is growing every year. SMSFs provide an opportunity to save for retirement where you have total control over the superannuation fund’s investments.
The government provides significant tax advantages to SMSFs, but with these advantages comes a high level of regulation.
Wearne & Co can assist in providing the following services;
• Self Managed Superannuation Fund establishment
• Accounting advice
• Taxation advice and preparation of income tax returns
• Preparation of annual financial statements
• Financial statement audit
• Advice regarding allowable contributions
• Pension payment calculations
• Retirement planning
• Estate Planning